Despite the busy lifestyle some people often tend to enjoy their lives while also being able to indulge in what they want to or feel like. It is indeed essential that one gets off the couch and gets on the ground to explore the various beauties that their surroundings have to offer. A few of these are :
- A child holding on to your hand: It give the utmost feeling of being able to support someone in the purest of its form while being able to feel the soft hands of a child, guiding him through the walk of life
- A mother feeding her child: One of the most beautiful things that resemble a bond that not everyone could understand
- An elder brother or sister looking after the younger one
- Gazing at the free birds flying high in the sky with no limits to be bound to and an endless journey to take up
- The sunshine through the clouds giving warmth and courage
- Friends; laughing, fighting, teasing, playing, and happy creating beautiful memories
- The never ending questions of a child
- A walk on the beach
- And the list goes on and on. What is important though, is that we take some time form our busy lives and look around to see the miracles that nature has to offer. Forget the cellphones and the internet for a while and go talk to the near and dear ones for time is treacherous and you might not get the chance again. Go grab that moment that you would remember for a lifetime and more importantly give memories that others will cherish even when you are gone. That your treasure and your legacy.
- Life is too short and you get to live it only once.... So break the rules. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly. Love deeply. Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.
Post a Comment